If you haven’t had a facial treatment before, you’re missing out! Most people will wait until they encounter a skin concern or have an upcoming special event before coming in for a facial. While this is totally OK, these frustrating problems can be prevented by proper monthly facials.
Facials are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skin concern you’re trying to overcome, then you may need to come in for a series of treatments.
See these reasons below why you should opt for monthly facials:
1) Women are more inclined to aging due to STRESS. Stress can shorten the lifespan of your skin cells, worsen acne, and other skin inflammations. A facial treatment contains minerals in the products that can help fight stress. A facial will help you feel calmer.
2) Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
3) Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. They also aid in detoxification.
4) A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Extracting the pores can help to maintain clear skin and stop acne formation.
5) Facials provide deeper exfoliation. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products (i.e. moisturizers or serums), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
6) Can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly.
7) Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin.
Regular facials are the key to clear, smooth and radiant skin throughout the year. Take the first step to healthier, happier skin by booking a facial today.